Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for fur elise

Dreisner

I am new to light o rama, I will be buying a 16 or maybe 32 channel in the next two weeks. We want the sequence to the fur elise that Larsen used for his set up . I can not seem to find it for that style of the song . . Thanks for any help .

Does anyone here know which version he is looking for?

I and probably many more here have no idea who Larsen is or what his seq looks like.

Dreisner... It really makes it easier for people to send things to you if you include your e mail so we know where to sent things to.

1 hour ago, Old Sarge said:

Does anyone here know which version he is looking for?

I and probably many more here have no idea who Larsen is or what his seq looks like.

Dreisner... It really makes it easier for people to send things to you if you include your e mail so we know where to sent things to.

Sarge,

He is speaking about Larsen Lights, light fight winner. Big display

Dreisner - It is a Techno version, I have found it before but cant remember where

ok. I didnt watch that so i had no idea who he was. Still some would be willing to work on it for him if he had included more info about the music etc. and his e mail.  I am searching for it to see if I can find it and maybe do a version to help him out.

is it one of these and if it is which one is it..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Larsen christmas lights youtube&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=larsen christmas lights youtube&sc=0-15&sp=-1&sk=

the music was probably a remix which really isnt to hard to do.

Edited by Old Sarge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Sarge said:

ok. I didnt watch that so i had no idea who he was. Still some would be willing to work on it for him if he had included more info about the music etc. and his e mail.  I am searching for it to see if I can find it and maybe do a version to help him out.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Larsen christmas lights youtube&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=larsen christmas lights youtube&sc=0-15&sp=-1&sk=

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:10 PM, Dreisner said:

I am new to light o rama, I will be buying a 16 or maybe 32 channel in the next two weeks. We want the sequence to the fur elise that Larsen used for his set up . I can not seem to find it for that style of the song . . Thanks for any help .

yes one of those was it.

The song version is actually named " POUR ELISE" (State of Trance remix) - it can be found in an album called Xmas dance trax 2010

9 hours ago, Old Sarge said:

Sorry about that guys, I will use my wifes email address , which is mooseshuzzy@hotmail.com or molly.reisner@outlook.com  the version of music we want to from your link Old Sarge is this one 
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Larsen+christmas+lights+youtube&&view=detail&mid=8A268C7A320F9D8158908A268C7A320F9D815890&FORM=VRDGAR

cool... is your set yp pretty generick with each channel

seperate or do you have archs, multicolor trees etc... It will make it a lot easier for me to work something up for you if I know wha tI am working with. If Possible make yourself a vis file and send it or your channel config so I can see what you have. 

you said 16 or 32 channnels... that I can do in juat a day if I know what your display is.

so 16 or 32... and how many trees... how many different strands etc. around eves, trees how many, bushs etc... also a idea of the colors you are going to be using..... etc... if I just do 16 or 32 random flashing things it will be next to impossible for you to set it up.  Main thing is you need to know what you are going or have before just throwing flashing lights together... Sorry but that is just the way it works. like the basic things on lor site for 16 channels etc.... 

32 and 3 ,6 foot trees , 11 trees that are 4 foot and shorter. , roof will have two strands different color, windows and doors , we have three wreaths that will light. we have some odd and end things like lit up gift boxes that will light together, candy canes that light but we would like to have each set of 5 to light different there is 8 of those and we have 6 sets of the stake lights that look like c5 bulbs ..We want to add 4 colored flood lights across the front of the house . We have been using lights and sounds of Christmas but this year we want to step up the game. As for light colors we have Multi, white , blue, red, green and pink.

ok I dont have time right now but I will see what I can figure out from what you said.. IF you happen to have a picture of the front area of your house  copy and send it to me as a JPEG  or a TIFF file with the areas in it that you want to have your display in and I will see if I can kinda work up a simple VIS file for you ..

If you want to make a Paint sketch or draw a sketch and  send to me or whatever but not on the pic of your house and yard area.. or if you want to send me your address I will see if I can pull a pic off google maps to use.. either way is k with me and really it will help you in the future to be able to use the Visualizer file that I make for you. sketch of approx what you want where and what color you want where it will be a great help for us both and I will see what I can do with it. Your sketch does not have to be exact or to scale.. just something to give me more of a idea what you are going to be having as a show.. I will also send you the props etc. that I use in the vis file so you can save them to in case you need them again,,

my regular e-mail is    retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Dreisner... do it the easy way and send me a sketch of your set up... it doesnt have to be perfect but you have so many different sizes trees etc. There is no way I can do a generic 32 channel that you will be happy with. Either send me a sketch or a exact diagram with sizes etc. on it or I cannot do a seq for your display..

what you have listed is way more then 32 channels... maybe you are not aware that things work better in groups or 4 when possible.... or line things up in a way that a chase can be made of them etc... like instead of a 7 or 8 channel arch run it as trees... maybe 2 short then a taller etc...  your list of things is so confusing not hardly anyone can make you a good seq trying to use it the way you have it posted..

how about reading some about show set ups and watch some videos to get a idea how to set things up... then  we can work from there..