Light-O-Rama Forums

Pokemon 12, 16 CCR

Grinch

Pokemon Go is the big thing this season it seems. So this one should be a HIT with the little ones.

Looks good as always Todd. Keep up the awesome work!!

Someone had to do it. I showed it to my Pokemon loving son. He liked it, but did not beg me to add it to my show...

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

With the new game that's out this could be popular.  But then again I know nothing of this Pokemon stuff (Pac-Man/Asteroid generation) and my kids were never into it.

How much are you going to charge for that sequence? Because you could make a mint with the Pokemon Craze right now!!!

Edited by DaGoose

The link to his website is in the first post.  I looked at it a few days ago, and I think it was $20 for the 12 string and $25 for the 16 string versions.

12 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

The link to his website is in the first post.  I looked at it a few days ago, and I think it was $20 for the 12 string and $25 for the 16 string versions.

Thanks K6ccc

Yes the link for Pokemon by Bob Rivers   The sequence is added to the site http://www.seasonalsequences.com/   $20 for the 12 string and $25 for the 16 string versions

You will that plus other Halloween and Christmas sequences on the site.