Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Faces Sequences

EmmienLightFan

This year I have somehow made very little progress on the Christmas and Halloween lights.

I have been putting off programming until I have built all props, but have only just ordered the first set of lights about an hour ago.

Last year, I had 60% programmed by now, and was wishing Halloween would come sooner so I could start the show. This year, I wish I could add another couple of months to the calendar.

I planned to build all props in the Winter, and program and test in the Summer. It is Summer now, and the display is still mostly somewhere in China, mostly, Ray Wu's warehouse (Or house, or office, or bedroom, maybe shed. Wherever he keeps it all).

The biggest addition this year will be Halloween singing faces. My single channel pumpkins that just turned on when a voice was talking were nice, so I have decided to create full singing faces with 5 mouth positions.

I am trying to learn how to create the sequences for them, but Papagayo and XLights and stuff is all so confusing and time consuming.

I have some absolutely brilliant sequences from last year from several members of this forum (Mainly Kingfisher. THANK YOU SO MUCH).

I feel bad but if anyone has the following sequences, I would really appreciate it if you send it.

Ghostbusters

Monster Mash

Somebodys Watching Me by Rockwell

Disney Halloween Fireworks

I will add more to the list as I think of it. Thanks so much to everyone.

Any Halloween song ideas would be nice too. Quite hard to think of some but you all know so many.

benc525@gmail.com

Edited by EmmienLightFan
Include email

check your e mail... Just sent you 2 different files.. about 150 sequences I think..... Halloween face stuff etc..  I hope it helps you out. files big so give them time..

sent you Halloween and Christmas faces both...

Edited by Old Sarge

Thank you so much to everyone who sent something!!!

Currently copied over are: Radioactive, Thriller, Somebodys Watching Me, Ghostbusters (Mostly), and I am doing more.

A song that I have never seen done before which I think could be good is Pompeii by Bastille. If anyone has done it, I'd REALLY like it. I will try doing it myself, but I don't expect amazing results.

On 11/07/2016 at 8:04 AM, Old Sarge said:

check your e mail... Just sent you 2 different files.. about 150 sequences I think..... Halloween face stuff etc..  I hope it helps you out. files big so give them time..

Old Sarge, any chance I could get a copy also?

ozaz@ozaz.org

Old sarge id be interested as well

Thanks in advance

Kenradomski@shawanonet.net

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Would really appreciate a copy of your singing faces also if you're still sharing.  Thank you.  ledkat67@gmail.com

Hi Old Sarge, 

If you wouldn't mind sharing the face sequences with another newbie, I would very much appreciate it!

Thank you!!

johnfullegar@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I am fairly new to this addiction/hobby but would like to find a few sequences set to the more classics like the 60s and 70s. lBing Crosby, etc.   I know I am old fashion but...

Also starting to build 4 singing faces.  I have little experience with the sequence editor so far.

bobrogers32725@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:04 PM, Old Sarge said:

can I have those as well? Thanks Vicki

Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com

• Like 1

I know it's late but if I can still get a copy also old sarge I would appreciate it thanks.

Soye13@msn.com