Light-O-Rama Forums

Devil Went Down to Georgia

Evil_E

Anyone have this sequenced? Anything with talking faces or just beat tracks, something to get me started. I really want to do this one for Halloween since my daughter did it to a tap dance in recital. Came out great and would surprise the heck out of her.... Of course I am looking for the Charlie Daniels band version (clean) if possible.

Thanks in advance..

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

• 3 weeks later...

Holiday Sequences has it for a matrix of pixels. Looks nice but you need a 24x50 matrix and controller to run it.

I have the faces,as well as the light sequence...... but it is the original one not the clean one.

I have the faces,as well as the light sequence...... but it is the original one not the clean one.

Any chance i can get a copy ?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Any chance i can get a copy ?

You might need my email address [emoji4]

ozaz@ozaz.org cheers

• 3 weeks later...

We can stop requesting free copies of this sequence from angelmi.  Just checked their profile and they are actually hollidaysequences.com.  Had sent 2 PM's with no response.

A hollidaysequence.com sign line reference would limite consufsion on "pay for" verus "shared" sequences.

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:39 AM, angelmj08 said:

Angelmj08, is there any chance that I may get a copy of your sequence for the Faces singing the Devil went down to Georgia? If your still sharing. Please send it to edyer01@yahoo.com Thank you in advance.

• 5 months later...

Do you still have the faces available for Devil?  Programming for Halloween and could really use some help.

Never done the faces before.  Thanks for your help. 

Debbi

I will gladly share it with everyone on this list! I could have it finished this weekend or early next week and will follow this thread.

I didn't know there is a dirty and clean version! LOL

I will do the clean

JR

JR,

You are AWESOME!!!

We've been waiting since last year so a week or two is no big deal.

Thanks!
~Ed