Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing Pixel Editor effects in Sequence editor

bmkalbf

I am just getting started with Pixel editor and I know I still have a lot to learn.  But it does not seem that you are able to make a "dummy" sequence in PE with effects in it for your props, and then copy those effects into another sequence within SE.  Is this possible?  What I am wanting to do it do all of my normal sequencing in SE where I am familiar, but at certain parts of the song/sequence, I want to have an effect that was made in PE.  But when I open up a sequence with an Intensity file, there is really no way to copy data from the intensity file to paste into my other sequence.  I guess in the end,  I could do all of my sequencing in PE, but I have some sequences that I have started in SE, that I would like to enhance with PE effects.  I hope this makes sense.  Thanks a lot.  

What you have to do is create your sequence in SE first than open that sequence in the pixel editor and than add the pixel editor effects and now save as intensity file 

• Like 1

Thanks SPaschall. Nice video. There is not a lot out there on PE for new users. This taught me a few other helpful things as well. 

Dennis

I will give this a go too. Still trying to figure which way is up on this. But so far I think this is going to be helpful with my sequencing. 

Thanks SPaschall. Nice video. There is not a lot out there on PE for new users. This taught me a few other helpful things as well. 

Dennis

I will give this a go too. Still trying to figure which way is up on this. But so far I think this is going to be helpful with my sequencing. 

I have two more videos I can post if you are interested. One is how to use and apply effects thr other is on intensity data.

SPaschall

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, SPaschall said:

I have two more videos I can post if you are interested. One is how to use and apply effects thr other is on intensity data.

SPaschall

Absolutely!  I would love to check them out if you don't mind. I appreciate it!

All I have to say is THANK YOU THANK YOU for doing this. I was a bit lost. But it seems more feasible now after watching your vids.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPaschall said:

Here ya go, If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

SPaschall

These are great! And answered so many questions. People like you are why these communities are so great!  Thanks again!

• Like 2

No problem, on my vimeo feed I have two more but they are on arches and how to incorporate the se visualizer into your pe sequence.I have done videos for people trying to learn the software. If something comes up that you need a visual on let me know.

SPaschall

• 1 month later...

Thank You very much for taking the time to explain PE in a way even PE challenged folks like me can understand ............I literally wasted over a week watching the LOR PE video over and over and and still had problems not finding the PE file in the LMS file and in less than a minute on video 3 you explained that is was a hidden file  and quite clearly stating  in a way even us mentally challenged could understand :o.  I guess the software gurus at LOR think everyone is as smart as them even us beginners.

Thanks again 

Edited by gmac
Typo
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2016 at 8:20 PM, SPaschall said:

No problem, on my vimeo feed I have two more but they are on arches and how to incorporate the se visualizer into your pe sequence.I have done videos for people trying to learn the software. If something comes up that you need a visual on let me know.

Followed you on Vimeo so i can watch later! Thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gmac said:

Thank You very much for taking the time to explain PE in a way even PE challenged folks like me can understand ............I literally wasted over a week watching the LOR PE video over and over and and still had problems not finding the PE file in the LMS file and in less than a minute on video 3 you explained that is was a hidden file  and quite clearly stating  in a way even us mentally challenged could understand :o.  I guess the software gurus at LOR think everyone is as smart as them even us beginners.

Thanks again 

Not a problem,glad the video helped you out. That's why I created them,I may make a couple of more if time permits now that it is getting crunch time on programming. If anyone has a question or needs a visual on how to do something let me know an I will knock out a quick video to hopefully resolve the problem.

SPaschall

Thank you SPaschall !!

The videos were great, and perfect timing as I begin to try to meld a few pixel props within my old school LOR sequences