Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP's on roofline - have any favorite effects?

gorichgo

I purchased a couple CCPs for my roofline/garage door and I'm in process of updating all my Halloween and Christmas sequences.  If you use CCP's for your roof and/or around your garage door, what are some of your favorite effects???  Also, is there a way to fade up/down the CCP's on a specific color?  It seems when I try to do this the color changes.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I outline my garage with CCPs drilled into white PEX.  I think my favorite effect is a left-to-right chase.  In second place (a close second) is a right-to-left chase.  Single-color twinkle is also a good one.  Shimmer is awesome.  Let your imagination be your guide.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Box on Rails said:

Candy cane Chases

If you would like to share a sample sequence of it my email address is gorichgo@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sure. I have a collection of clipboard files in different colors. Just paste them into a CCP or CCR in the sequence editor and they will line up with the timing of that sequence. Give me a bit I have those in my sequencing computer at home and I am currently out of town till Monday.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2016 at 5:09 AM, Box on Rails said:

Sure. I have a collection of clipboard files in different colors. Just paste them into a CCP or CCR in the sequence editor and they will line up with the timing of that sequence. Give me a bit I have those in my sequencing computer at home and I am currently out of town till Monday.

I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

In sequence editor for my CCPs, how can i fade up/down a specific color without the color changing?  Every time i try to fade up or down orange it changes color. This is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance for the help.

• The topic was locked