Light-O-Rama Forums

multiple channels in prop

ericg2000

last christmas i had three color mini trees i sequenced in SS and it cycled through the colors when it generated the instant sequence.  now i am trying to do something similar with a two channel tombstone.  but when i load the vis file and run instant sequence, it turns on both channels all the time, it doesn't alternate them.  i loaded last years  vis file and left the setting in instant sequence the same, ran the tool and it alternated the colors like i want.  i have compared the two vis files and don't see anything different, except one uses 2 channels for 2 colors the other uses 3 channels for 3 colors.  i don't see what i'm doing wrong.  can anyone point me in the right direction.

Superstar maps each channel color to either red, green, blue, or white. For example, orange maps to red, yellow maps to green, and purple maps to blue. What are the two colors of the channels in the mini trees?

The mini trees that actually worked right are red, green and white. The tom stones that don't work are orange and purple. 

Should i I change my tombstones in the vis file to a color that will work? 

Orange and purple should work. email your visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it. Also let me know what instant sequence settings you are using.

i sent brian my vis file, he fixed everything.. thanks man, excellent software support!