Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Show Theft/Vandalism?

DisneyMatt10

1 hour ago, caniac said:

I agree, this is a college town and don't know that I have had anything of any real value stolen except this year and it was only one mini-tree.  So now I have nine, if Walmart gets the same tomato trellises in this year then problem solved for $12 (I have tons of extra LED lights).  If not then will look at another solution.  Year before our 9ft inflatable fuzzy Santa bear got violated, she is with child and we will DNA test when the little one is here.  Given the limited gene pool here it should be easy to figure out. :)

"9ft inflatable fuzzy Santa bear got violated", LOL, not even gonna ask. Sounds very disturbing but you said "college town"

4 hours ago, caniac said:

I agree, this is a college town and don't know that I have had anything of any real value stolen except this year and it was only one mini-tree.  So now I have nine, if Walmart gets the same tomato trellises in this year then problem solved for $12 (I have tons of extra LED lights).  If not then will look at another solution.  Year before our 9ft inflatable fuzzy Santa bear got violated, she is with child and we will DNA test when the little one is here.  Given the limited gene pool here it should be easy to figure out. :)

So you're saying somewhere in the town a kid woke up with a major hangover and some vinyl friction Burns that he can't explain.

I think somebody needs to put him on Triple secret probation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ebuechner said:

So you're saying somewhere in the town a kid woke up with a major hangover and some vinyl friction Burns that he can't explain.

I think somebody needs to put him on Triple secret probation.

exactly!!