Light-O-Rama Forums

Ctb16 for sale

Twinkle on capehill

Hello all. I had a friend tell me to come here to sell off my LOR controllers I've collected over the years. I have 24 controllers and I'm going to be switching my display over to DIY pixels. Mixture between gen three and gen two controllers all preassembled  led by LOR.  10 gen threes and 14 gen twos. No issues with any of them. Have always been mounted in garage for setup so never been out in weather either. I'm looking to get 140 a piece for them or I'll do package deals as well because everyone likes a deal. So 10 for $1200 or all 24 for $2500 I'll cover shipping. Also have 10 sets of the color cosmic pixels. Looking for $125 a piece for them or all 10 for $1000. Thanks for you interest. 

Edited by Twinkle on capehill

2 minutes ago, aesl1982 said:

10 color cosmic pixels. Pm sent.

Currently they are pending to a gentleman. Working out the details. I'll get back with you if he doesn't take them 

3 minutes ago, ericm said:

how much for shipping to 77379 for 4 gen 3's

Shipping is included in the price 

All the gen 3 controllers are sold. I have the 14 gen two controllers left. 

Ok so all the generation 3 are spoken for. As well as the color cosmic pixels. And also two gen 2's are sold as well. I have 12 gen twos left. Everyone that ordered so far I will be shipping out end of the week 

On 4/19/2016 at 6:16 PM, Twinkle on capehill said:

Everyone that ordered so far I will be shipping out end of the week 

Were items shipped???