Light-O-Rama Forums

SuperStar Export Help Needed

Lee T.

I searched this forum and might have missed the answer.  If I did, I apologize in advance for this post.

I upgraded to the Pro Level license and am attempting to put the .sup file into an existing .lms sequence.  I open the Export to Sequence Editor dialog box, select Export in New Format (as Intensity Data), check Add Sequence to Existing Sequence.  When the .lms window opens, I select my file and then click Save.  A box opens showing that something is happening.  When I open the .lms file, the .sup info should be listed as the last line in the sequence.  When I check, it is not there.  Thus, I must be missing a step someplace.  As an added note, when I select Add to New Sequence, the .sup code is there.

Thanks for any assistance on this.

It sounds like you are doing the correct steps, and when you open the existing .lms file you should see a light blue line that represents the exported data. Not sure why it is not working for you. Please send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I will see if I can help you further.

Thank you, Brian, for the email and your time to assist me with this problem.  As we now know, it was there all the time and I was just looking in the wrong place.  Guess I'm not learning the SS program as well as I thought!  Back to the Help Files I go!!

Have another SuperStar question.  Once the SS file has been added to your regular sequence and I later want to update it, if I save it again, will it overwrite the original file?