Light-O-Rama Forums

SharpIn tool release. Change the animation perspective of your pixel tree

ItsMeBobO

I don't think I have ever tried it on an XP computer until today.  Had a reason to use it today and had the old work XP desktop available and both versions I tried failed.

Another evil plot by MS to urge upgrading.   This post says XP cant run programs which use the framework above 4.    If you really need to run SharpIn on XP, please ask and I will compile a special version for you. 

18 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Another evil plot by MS to urge upgrading.   This post says XP cant run programs which use the framework above 4.    If you really need to run SharpIn on XP, please ask and I will compile a special version for you. 

Since I'm the one that brought it up - I DO NOT need you to make a special version.  It would normally be running SharpIn from my sequencing computer (which is Windows 7).  It was just an abnormal event that caused me to try it on  this old XP computer.  Not a requirement at all...

SharpIn version 1.1.0 has been released.       Enhancement:   When zooming in or out, the resized image is repositioned to retain the same view of a selected prop or fixture.   When clicking a prop or fixture in the left navigation tree, it is positioned to center screen or as close to center as possible given the size of the view window.

This was a planned feature but I was unable to figure out how to do it until today.   You may see some of the numbers needed to calculate the position next to the wheel.   I think this is the end of the SharpIn releases for a while. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

• 4 months later...

Couldn't figure it out nor did I see it on the videos or missed it.  Is there a way to rotate a 360° tree using this?  I would like my starting string to be in the rear vs. on the left as defaulted.

• 4 months later...

JR   this may be helpful to you to reorient your tree.      I can do 'teamviewer' control your pc for a private lesson on your own setup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ItsMeBobO said:

JR   this may be helpful to you to reorient your tree.      I can do 'teamviewer' control your pc for a private lesson on your own setup.

PM sent

Thanks Bob

JR

• The topic was locked