Light-O-Rama Forums

Wire Frame D'Lites - Taxman Sale - Apr. 1 - 15, 2016

DougP

32 minutes ago, sax said:

Never thought to put strips on my faces...is that strips on your pumpkin face behind the ghosts?  Got a video of it in action?

They are dumb rgb pixels on my face. I had ribbons on it but wanted to try the pixels. Not sure if i like them as much as the ribbons to be honest. I have the face up on the house right now but it may be coming down. It seems some of the neighbors are being a Grinch.

29 minutes ago, sax said:

I also want to replace my spirals...was just gonna add some pixels to the cheap plastic ones and see how it looked.  But I would be interested to see what you come up with instead.

Ghosts look great. Doug always does great work. I have 8 faces from him including the 4 in my avatar. 

My 8 spiral tree's have ribbons on them as well. I removed all the standard lights. They look great but I think they are a bit small. Maybe a foot high if i remember correctly. But they do have the star on top still. I was going to have the stars run on their own channel but decided that i really dont feel like running 8 more cables this year. Maybe next. :)