Light-O-Rama Forums

Wire Frame D'Lites - Taxman Sale - Apr. 1 - 15, 2016

DougP

Are you in need of a custom frame? Now is the time to place your order.
All orders placed between Apr 1, 2016 and Apr 15, 2016 will receive a 10% discount.

My website will not show the discount when you place the order. I will show it on the invoice that I send you.

www.wireframedlites.com

• 3 months later...

Doug,

I finally un-boxed the frames of Jesus and the flying Angel. As always they turned out great and thanks again for making my show even better Doug. Putting them together now and adding pixels to them... Sweet....

Jeff

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jeff Messer said:

Doug,

I finally un-boxed the frames of Jesus and the flying Angel. As always they turned out great and thanks again for making my show even better Doug. Putting them together now and adding pixels to them... Sweet....

Jeff

post pics

• Like 1

Doug does amazing work and i recommend him to all. He did my singing face, santa hat, and 8 ghosts.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On July 24, 2016 at 0:08 PM, gsmith37064 said:

Doug does amazing work and i recommend him to all. He did my singing face, santa hat, and 8 ghosts.

Got a pic of the 8 ghosts?  What size are they?

RGB ribbons being held on with pix-clips. I did this because its so easy to swap out a ribbon if i have any issues with it.
 I basically just slide it out and put a new one in.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

RGB ribbons being held on with pix-clips. I did this because its so easy to swap out a ribbon if i have any issues with it.
 I basically just slide it out and put a new one in.

I have some of those that RaineyOregonChristmas had made and sold to Seasonal Entertainment.  Excellent clips but don't know if they are available anymore.

Seasonal Entertainment is were i got them from when i ordered the ghosts.

Right after i received them people started talking about them going out of business. I thought about getting more for my trees but guess not. Zipties are good but once you have them locked down you cannot pull out your strip. This is why i like them. :)

I will be replacing my plastic spiral trees after this season with your frames. Guess I need to start thinking of the design that i want.

I am extremely happy with my ghosts :)

• Like 1

I also want to replace my spirals...was just gonna add some pixels to the cheap plastic ones and see how it looked.  But I would be interested to see what you come up with instead.

Ghosts look great. Doug always does great work. I have 8 faces from him including the 4 in my avatar. 

• Like 1