Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to buy Green LED strands

wt1924

If anyone would like to sell some Green LED strands I am very interested in buying some. I would like for them to be at least 50 ct., and M5 or 5mm, and green wire. Anything different than I have stated please PM me, I am open to variations. Thanks!

William

willtamharr at gmail dot com

Have you tried to find any on Facebook?  There are plenty of LOR user groups and plenty of Christmas sales groups there.

If all else fails, there's always Ebray.

4 hours ago, wt1924 said:

No one has green LED strands to get rid of because they are going to RGB?

Well you did narrow it down to M5 or 5mm. 

And I'm hanging on to my green LED C6s AND going to RGB. 

Thank you! I also said I am open to any, but those are my preference. Let me know if you want to sell. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was very difficult to score Green for me this year. That was the only color I needed.

I did get about thirty 100ct boxes from Home Depot.

Good Luck.

check amazon.... I got like 4 cases from amazon last year... I do not remember the company I ordered them from but they were a reasonable price.. I used for outlining my 4 large singing tree faces as well and adding onto my display and around the eves of my house..

2 hours ago, pikadroo said:

I think I have 24 100ct strands of M5 and mostly never opened, from some idiotic presale a few years ago. Would take me some time to dig them up, but I will if your interested.

Drew

I sent you a private message.

2 hours ago, Old Sarge said:

check amazon.... I got like 4 cases from amazon last year... I do not remember the company I ordered them from but they were a reasonable price.. I used for outlining my 4 large singing tree faces as well and adding onto my display and around the eves of my house..

I have checked Ebay, and Amazon, and done a general search. I didn't see any for a good price. I was just asking the community before I bought from one of the known sellers. I thought no harm in asking, especially considering so many are going to RGB. My display will have RGB and LED strands. I do not want to go full RGB. I feel that loses a little Christmas without actually having traditional Christmas lights. "That jus me doh"

Thanks for the suggestion.

3 hours ago, wt1924 said:

... My display will have RGB and LED strands. I do not want to go full RGB. I feel that loses a little Christmas without actually having traditional Christmas lights. "That jus me doh"

No, it isn't just you.

why not see if you can paint your own. If you have some clear to play with try using green KRAYLON METAL PAINT... light spray or a couple coats for darker lights...

Thats what most light companies do... look close and you will see that most are painted clear glass and not actually colored glass used for making the lights.

• 4 months later...
  • The topic was locked