Light-O-Rama Forums

PTX - Pentatonix Christmas

gsmith37064

Looking for anything Pentatonix. Channel count does not matter.

Face... no face. Spiral or Mega Tree...

Can it be any easier than this? :)

Please send to: greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

Edited by gsmith37064

I did get this one up and running. 16 Channels.

Little Drummer Boy.

Edited by gsmith37064

If you are sharing that one gsmith, would enjoy a copy. Working with 16 channels to bring into LSP is a bit easier than some of the 90 ones when you are trying to figure out what piece does what in the song.

Thank you

arwomack01@webbyhome.com

Man... I know people have these. I have seen the threads. Help a brother out please :)

There are tons of places on the internet where you can find sequences, just have to look and do some leg work.  Begging really wont get you far

@JONNYCI...

Troll much? I think your Mr Christmas is calling you...

I mean after all this is the sequence sharing thread. Right?? If you have nothing to share then just don't post. I help people out all the time. I don't tell them to go look for it. Again... this is the sequence sharing thread in case you missed it.

If it was not for James or Sarge who helped me out a TON... both sequence wise and questions i had... I would be begging. But i notice a lot of people ask for sequences and receive but never give back. Could this be you??

Edited by gsmith37064

35 minutes ago, jonnyci said:

I am not posting every 2 days begging people for their sequences.  I've shared plenty via PM.  You wouldn't know what to do with any of the [Foul Language Used] that I could sequence around your ass.  Troll?  Ha, ya little bitch.  Been out here since your mom shot your faggot ass out her sloppy [Foul Language Used].

Learn to sequence not to beg.

I normally do not quote stuff from a "PM Troll" (can i copyright this?) but good ol'jonnyci is such a classy guy. Now he was kind enough to blank out the inappropriate words for me so i do thank him for this. Can we give him a round of applause?

So it seems this is now a cliff hanger and we all must wait for the next chapter. Can you feel the excitement build?

I know i should not feed the troll but sometimes you can't help it...

Edited by gsmith37064

Aaaww, sounds like Greggie needs a hug.  :(

3 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

I normally do not quote stuff from a "PM Troll" (can i copyright this?) but good ol'jonnyci is such a classy guy. Now he was kind enough to blank out the inappropriate words for me so i do thank him for this. Can we give him a round of applause?

So it seems this is now a cliff hanger and we all must wait for the next chapter. Can you feel the excitement build?

I know i should not feed the troll but sometimes you can't help it...

Pussie

Man jonnyci i can't do much with that comment. So after my nice hug i must bow out.

BUT if you have any PTX sequences i would love to get a copy to play around with.

Ok, Ok, I get it.  I'm sooooo sorry Greg.  What's your address?  I'll burn a disc with every single LOR sequence I have and send it to you.

My best buddy Jonnieci... How have you been my friend? Long time no chat!

That would be awesome if you could do that but a CD is only 700 megs. Dropbox is well suited for this. Maybe even an FTP server. :)

But I doubt you have more than that. But i am not after a CD or even a DVD full. Right now i am just looking for PTX sequences. I know it would be easier to ask starting in November when Christmas is on everyone's mind but i am trying to get a head of the game. And those that have access to them and are willing to share them are awesome. Plus at the same time i am making props and learning to solder and doing what i can do to understand pixels. Christmas is coming up fast and if i can shave a week off my sequence by getting a face or something special for it... then so be it.

You call it begging... i call it being smart.

I do have a favor to ask... The post that i did where i quoted you leaving out the "not so nice words"... Can you like that post for me. It was pretty good right?

Edited by gsmith37064

• 8 months later...