Light-O-Rama Forums

"Your are not allowed to give this user reputation"

plasmadrive

I clicked on "like this" and that phrase pops up.  What the heck is that all about? 

• Like 5

It was in this thread.  The "you like this" is still there but that pop up phrase is what I was inquiring about. 

I just tried another thread and liked something then clicked the x to unlike it and that phrase popped up when I clicked the X. 

Very strange

For whatever it's worth, I tried to like and then unlike the first and then third posts in this thread and both worked on both posts.

In case it matters, I am using FireFox on a Windows 7 Professional computer.

7 hours ago, plasmadrive said:

It was in this thread.  The "you like this" is still there but that pop up phrase is what I was inquiring about. 

I just tried another thread and liked something then clicked the x to unlike it and that phrase popped up when I clicked the X. 

Very strange

This thread? As in the one you are reading now? 

Why would you start a thread, about something that (in theory) hadn't happened yet? I'd ask if it was a particular user, but it seems maybe you tried to Like your own post.

well heck.. I thought I pasted the thread link.. I will try again. 

This thread

8 hours ago, k6ccc said:

For whatever it's worth, I tried to like and then unlike the first and then third posts in this thread and both worked on both posts.

In case it matters, I am using FireFox on a Windows 7 Professional computer.

I'm using the same.. has only happened a few times.. but it is pretty weird.

I have seen that message before, too. Can't remember the exact circumstance that it happened in. It may have been when I tried to like too many things in one day. The max is 3. 

• The topic was locked