Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Controllers,etc for sale

uncledan

Already posted on Planet Christmas and got lots of interest-  Anyone  near Central Coast  California I need to clean house...  I have 7 LOR 1602's left and one CTB16PC with I believe a triac issue on one channel.  Not sure on generations of the controllers.  Two are the newer version with display.  The others were purchased between 2008-?.  I want them gone.  $1000 for the remaining 8 controllers is a great deal.  Please come pick them up and bring some extra money for the rest of the stuff I need to get rid of.  I have over a mile of SPT ext cords in various lengths, heavy duty 12 and 14ga ext cords and tons of incans (incans practically free).  Will let the 8 controllers go for $1,000 and the rest I will make one heck of a deal on.  I don't want to mess with shipping so please don't ask.. If interested please email me danalexander429@gmail.com  Located 30 miles north of Santa Barbara

edit- only 4 of the older version 1602's and the CTB16PC left. $600 for the 5 controllers.  tons of spt, ext cords and incans left

Edited by uncledan

Found some more controllers when I went thru my container.  I have 5 older 1602s, 2 newer 1602's and 1 CTB16PC left.  Will take $800 for the 8.   A few triacs need be replaced I think.   Priced to move at $100.00 each if you buy them all.  I have approximately 150 spt ext cords with male and female ends I made. Varying lengths but most are 20+ to 50 feet in length.  Assuming 4000 feet or so of SPT ext cords.  $150 OBO takes them.  Still tons of stuff.  I think the people that have taken the time to come down and see what I have has been worth their time.  $25 for CF50d's with less than 40 hours on them was a steal.  Just need to clean house for more pixels.  Stuff is going quick and prices are dropping. 

• 1 month later...

Bump... Anyone interested?  Will ship all remaining controllers if anyone interested in buying them all.   I just don't want to mess around with shipping quotes with a bunch of lookie loos.  $800 plus actual shipping costs takes them. 

The CF50d's are sold.  I have the 8 controllers and  a ton of spt2 extension cords left.  Just got some rough shipping costs to Ohio for the 8 controllers.  $150-200.   My scale doesn't go over 35 pounds but assuming 120 pounds or so.  Local pickup is preferred and I'm not wasting a bunch of time getting shipping quotes for a bunch of looky loos. 

There's approximately 150 spt2 cords with male and female ends.  Most are 15-30 feet with some being in the 50 foot range and some being shorter.   Also an unopened 250ft roll and a 3 partials with 20-100 ft if I had to guess.  

• 4 months later...

Bump...  still have the (8) controllers, spt and tons of other stuff I need to get rid of.  LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.  NOT SHIPPING

SHIP THEM, SHIP THEM...............lol I know a buyer:D

I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks, can we meet there?

Great deal on the controllers, I can't believe no takers to this point in time!

2 hours ago, steve synek said:

SHIP THEM, SHIP THEM...............lol I know a buyer:D

I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks, can we meet there?

Great deal on the controllers, I can't believe no takers to this point in time!

No shipping, I know you want them...  Like Randy said Vegas is a long ways.  I fly when I go to Vegas.  Hate that drive.   I'm sure someone will jump on them. 

• 5 months later...

Bump...  Anyone interested.  Will ship if I must.  Looking to get $600 for the last 6 controllers + shipping and paypal.  (4) older 1602's 5-8 years old,CTB16PC and a 1602 purchased 2013.  These have been sitting for a few years now.  Also have at least six Pixlite16's for sale if anyone interested PM me. 

Sale pending on the LOR controllers.   Still have 6 Pixlite16's.. $130 each for the board.  Some are in CG1500's with mounting plates, psus, ac power cord, HC pigtails, etc  Ready to run on some of them

• The topic was locked