Light-O-Rama Forums

White Twinkle

dougd

• 6 months later...
On 3/5/2016 at 5:44 AM, dougd said:

I sat here and made a series of scenes and used the move pixel option to make each scene change.

What do you mean "the move pixel option"?

I also have used a series of scenes to create a psudo-twinkle.  I have a strip of 94 pixels on the back side of a brick edging on a planter.  The strip is facing away from the viewers, and not directly visible at all.  If I twinkle the strip, the result basicly looks like a slightly changing white.  I created scenes that functionally broke the 94 pixels into groups of 11 or 12 pixels (a total of eight groups), and manually "twinkled" them.  Each group is about 3 1/2 feet long.  That came out pretty good.

bummer, a lot of folks looking forward to that function. All good thing to those who...............

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

What do you mean "the move pixel option"?

Jim I believe Dougd is referring to the group modify>move pixel.

For Scenes you can do "group modify" and there is an option to move all the pixels any direction you choose. Is that what you are asking? Or are you referring to something else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrianBruderer said:

For Scenes you can do "group modify" and there is an option to move all the pixels any direction you choose. Is that what you are asking? Or are you referring to something else?

I had never noticed that.  Granted,pretty much normally when that box comes up,all you are doing is clicking "OK".  Very cool!

4 hours ago, k6ccc said:

I had never noticed that.  Granted,pretty much normally when that box comes up,all you are doing is clicking "OK".  Very cool!

It is cool. and if you like tripping on that, check out the move pixel by scale option.....

Morphs too. My God, this saved me several hours of moving stuff this evening! And many more to come.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android