Light-O-Rama Forums

T shirts ideas.

Plumber Plays with Lights

I was thinking of getting so t-shirts made and can't think of any ideas. So if you are willing to describe what yours looks like. Maybe ball caps too? Anyone use the online t-shirt companies or did you get it done locally?

Have you seen the christmas lighting crew t shirts , they are great and my neighbors loved them, I got them each one for Christmas. Do a "T shirt" search in coffee shop I believe.

Keith

On 2/10/2016 at 7:35 PM, Plumber Plays with Lights said:

I was thinking of getting so t-shirts made and can't think of any ideas. So if you are willing to describe what yours looks like. Maybe ball caps too? Anyone use the online t-shirt companies or did you get it done locally?

I have a friend that does this. If you want me to pass on your information to him send me your email. You guys can hash out the details.

greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

I've been looking for the Lighting Crew black long sleeve t-shirts with the print of multi color c9 bulbs in a loop over one arm. Been looking for years.

My wife does embroidery and other styles to make shirts and is pretty good prices.             Andreae.edwards@ yahoo.com. 

2 minutes ago, Robert Burton said:

THIS one :-)

COOL!!!!   I like that one! 

We have been doing Tshirts at our location for 10 years and we use 100% Vaporware type material so they don't shrink (under normal washing) and last thru tons of washing's and don't fade .............these are not Iron on that feel rubbery like some company's use our transfers are dyed right into the material. We can work from your file or we can custom design for you just give us and idea of what you want and we can Also personalize with names etc.

We have sizes S thru XXL for $15.95..............XXXL $19.95 with free shipping in the continental  states.

If your interested just send me a PM of what you want and well get them made and shipped right out to you.

Edited by gmac
Typo

3 hours ago, gmac said:

We have been doing Tshirts at our location for 10 years and we use 100% Vaporware type material so they don't shrink (under normal washing) and last thru tons of washing's and don't fade .............these are not Iron on that feel rubbery like some company's use our transfers are dyed right into the material. We can work from your file or we can custom design for you just give us and idea of what you want and we can Also personalize with names etc.

We have sizes S thru XXL for $15.95..............XXXL $19.95 with free shipping in the continental  states.

If your interested just send me a PM of what you want and well get them made and shipped right out to you.

Do you do hest transfer or dye sublimation 

Gmac I have been looking for that tshirt for years. It has the cords / lights going across the back too. Have you seen it or can you get it???

Robert.............I have some samples to show but this new forum keeps saying I can only upload 61.44kb .....My file is 55.9kb

I'm confused??

Gmac why don't you upload it to a public sharing site like Dropbox or Google. Then you won't have a limit or issues with how the forum sees it :-)

photos.google.com...........Never had a reason to do this before, just signed up with Google and there on Google now and I linked them to here........I think LOL

Lets see if this works??????????

Edited by gmac
typo