Light-O-Rama Forums

SSS View Tab

Lee T.

When using the "View" tab, I use the 2400x1600 to make it easier for me to view the screen.  However, I have to reset it to this setting every time I open the SSR as it reverts back to 1920x1080.  I have gone through the various tabs and cannot locate a place to set this as my preference.  Am I missing something or is this not an option?  If not an option, can it be considered for a future update?

There is no preference setting for the settings in the "View" menu. It always sets the screen resolution that it figures will fit the resolutions of your screen.

When you set "2400x1600" are you able to see everything within your screen? Or do some things fall out of view?

I just looked and found a bug in the code that detects the resolution of the monitor. I have fixed it. You can get the fix by doing the following:

Please verify the fix by doing the following:

1) Shut down SuperStar

2) Look for SSEdit.exe. It will be in one of the following two places:

c:\Program Files\Light-O-Rama\SSEdit.exe
c:\Program Files (x86)\Light-O-Rama\SSEdit.exe

3) Rename it to something like SSEdit_original.exe

4) Use the link below to get the new SSEdit.exe and copy it to the same place where you renamed the original SSEdit.exe

http://superstar.synchronizedchristmas.com/SSEdit.exe

5) Launch SuperStar. If you have done everything correctly, it will say v0.1602.9 in the title bar in the upper left of the program.

6) Verify the bug is fixed

Brian, my display is 1920 x 1050 (the recommended setting).  When I use the 2400 x 1600 view, everything still shows on the monitor (it's 24").  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Lee T.

If you download the new SSEdit.exe as described in the earlier reply does superstar launch using the 2400x1600 view?