Light-O-Rama Forums

So Cal Mini Get together

godman

Let's do it!  Saturday 21 October at the Round Table Pizza at 403 E Arrow Hwy, Glendora, CA 91740.  Unless anyone has a suggestion otherwise, I am going to propose 6:00 PM.  Note that this location is less than a half mile from my house.  I expect to have my Halloween lights up in addition to my year round landscape lighting.  For anyone who wants to get a behind the scenes tour prior to the get together, or come over afterwards to see the lights, that is available.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2017 at 8:37 PM, k6ccc said:

Let's do it!  Saturday 21 October at the Round Table Pizza at 403 E Arrow Hwy, Glendora, CA 91740.  Unless anyone has a suggestion otherwise, I am going to propose 6:00 PM.  Note that this location is less than a half mile from my house.  I expect to have my Halloween lights up in addition to my year round landscape lighting.  For anyone who wants to get a behind the scenes tour prior to the get together, or come over afterwards to see the lights, that is available.

Excellent !!   Nancy and I are making plans now.    I'll go ahead and post this info on the LOR Users Group FB page to get more folks to attend for this Meet and Greet.  Should be Fun !  Can't wait to meet everyone !

FaceBook.com/MagicalHolidayMoments
MagicalHolidayMoments.weebly.com

Halloween LightShow : Oct 14 - Oct 31
Christmas LightShow : Nov 23 - Dec 31

• 2 weeks later...

9 days till we get together.  I am expecting to have my Halloween setup operational by this time.  I am more than happy to have people come over to my house (just a couple blocks from Round Table) either prior to the get together for a behinds the scenes tour of my year round landscape lighting and Halloween, and/or come over after the get together to see the lights in operation.  If you do want to come over in advance, please let me know so I know who to expect and we can co-ordinate times...

I'm really hoping I can attend, it's been awhile since I've been to a SoCal get together. I need to catch up on my programming this weekend so I can get away for a night next weekend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeZ said:

I'm really hoping I can attend, it's been awhile since I've been to a SoCal get together. I need to catch up on my programming this weekend so I can get away for a night next weekend. 

Hope you can make it.

• Like 1

We would Love to have you attend Mike !

Next Saturday is the Meet & Greet in So-Cal ! If you can make it out to attend you would surely benefit from it as lots of information will be shared about our Crazy Hobby we all have !
John Spiker is offering a small discussion panel about POWER ! Learning more about Power is important when playing with all these Lights !  
If you have any thing to share with the group, Feel Free to bring it along whether it is a project your are working on, a software program, a video of your Display, Etc.

Hey ORANGEDOG,  I know you have contacted some people outside of the LOR forum.  Do you have an idea how many other people might be attending?

I would probably say about a dozen.  It's gonna be a Great Meet and Greet !  We can't wait to meet up with everyone !

Looking forward to it.

If anyone is going to want to tour my setup in daylight prior to the official get together, please let me know so I can co-ordinate timing.  Of course afterward is easy - and the lights will be on...

I will have last year's Halloween lights up Saturday morning in addition to the year round lights, but I don't think I'll have the new lights completed by dinner time.

4 hours ago, MikeZ said:

Looking forward to joining you all this evening!

Glad you will be able to make it!

I'll see everybody there in about 4 1/2 hours.

Had a great time tonight! It was nice to finally meet with fellow Light Enthusiasts and put faces with names.  Good luck with everyone's displays for this season! Until the next meet and greet.....

Thank you all for coming.  Had a nice crowd and I think everyone had a good time.

I am currently expecting to repeat this again after the season.

I would like to thank Orangedog for for both making the trip down (OK, it was an excuse to go to Disneyland), and getting some of the facebook users (I don't) to join us.

Thanks Ben!  :)

Nancy and I had a Wonderful Time at the Meet and Greet !  It was a Pleasure to meet the folks that frequent these forums.  We Honestly can't wait til the next G-2-G !!

FaceBook.com/MagicalHolidayMoments
MagicalHolidayMoments.weebly.com

Halloween LightShow : Oct 14 - Oct 31
Christmas LightShow : Nov 23 - Dec 31

• The topic was locked