Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale *Complete Show*

Bigbaby

Due to some life changing events I have decided to sale my entire setup. I am selling every light, controller, computer, sequence, fastener, screw, tote, EVERYTHING! I will not break up the parts, all or nothing. The show has been running for three years now and everything work when I took it down last month. I have spent 10k - 15k on the show (don't tell the wife). 

Asking $5000 picked up in Shreveport, Louisiana (No Shipping)

JGI_1680.jpg

I will do my best to list as much as possible.

Please visit out website to see pictures and videos http://www.ilesfamilylightshow.net 

Also, see our Facebook for the most up to date pics and information https://www.facebook.com/ilesfamilylightshow/

1. Over 10,000 LED mini or c6 lights Red, White, Blue 10k each color
  2. 10 Mini trees from holiday coro with rgb lights and controllers http://www.holidaycoro.com/HexaTree-Jr-p/116.htm
  3. Lighted TUNE TO sign
  4. 4 Pixel leaping arches with Pixlite controller in water proof housing and 350watt power supply 
  5. LED Snowman
  6. Homemade pinwheel - made from any canes
  7. 8 foot mega tree (the one of left) has 14 channels and is roughly 300 degree. Upgraded RGB star from holiday coro
  8. 17 foot CCR tree - 12 strings - from holiday coro. Has RGB star JGI_1681.jpg
  9. 6 Large snow flakes on the roof
  10. 6 RGB Stars with controllers (not in the picture above) 
  11. Singing Santa clause.JGI_1692.jpg 
  12. RGB Singing Christmas Tree - with controller and power supply in water proof box. 
  13. 3 Flood lights - Holiday Coro
  14. Projector - DVD player - Santa int the window DVD JGI_1687.jpg
  15. 3 Light o Rama Controllers
  16. 4 RGB Candy Canes (2 assembled 2 still in the box)
  17. el cheapo HP laptop - I used this as a show computer and it worked just fine.
  18. All totes that its stored in, there are extra lights, fasteners and everything to make it work.

Sequences that come with the show

•  Amazing Grace – Yule
  • LSU First Down Cheer
  • Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives
  • Blue Christmas – Elvis
  • Christmas Can Can – Straight No Chaser
  • Crazy Frog Jingle Bells – Crazy Frog
  • Disco Santa – Holiday Express
  • Dominick the Donkey – Lou Monte
  • God Bless the USA – Remix
  • Jingle Bell Rock – Part Rock Parody
  • Here Comes Santa Clause – Bing Crosby
  • Hot Chocolate – Tom Hanks
  • Rocking Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
  • Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy – Steve Kaetzel
  • Let It Go – Frozen Soundtrack
  • Little Drummer Boy - Penatonics
  • Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  • Frozen Mashup
  • What does the fox say

There are tons of stuff that I have not listed. Please ask questions

Wish you luck but very hard to dispose of complete inventory of anys "hobby". Especially on a BBS with no shipping.

I got in and out of the reef hobby and tons of ads for people that want to sell complete reef setups and are firm.  They generally end up parting it out. People are looking for specific hardware/compoents. While you have some commercial display elements that you might recoup 50 percent on, much of the DIY stuff and ligth strings is proably going to be much less.

Your best options might be to part it out via a craigslist ad.  Stuck on the "all or nothing", you'll probably be storing it for quite awhile. 

I have to agree, very hard to sell an entire setup. There just aren't that many people willing to shell out 5k for the entire thing. You could make a lot more money by parting it out to those who are looking for certain elements. 

Thanks everyone for the advice. I'll keep after it as a whole for now but I will keep the advice in mind and may have to go that route.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

You could make a lot more money by parting it out to those who are looking for certain elements. 

Even at parting out, wouold be surprised if he could make the $5k he wanted but until he gives it a try, who knows. If willing to ship selected items such as the CCR clone tree, guessing he would get some takers on light display BBS.

• Like 1

Id be a taker for the RGB controllers.

Let me know if parting, asap please.

if wife finds out my budget i put away it will be gone before i know it, lol

anniesmith116@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be interested in the  Projector - DVD player - Santa int the window DVD 

Thats all I would really be interested in if you decide to break it up and sale it that way.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• The topic was locked