Light-O-Rama Forums

yes Forums look very different HOW DO WE???

Old Sarge

How do we add our signature back with our channel count, light count etc?

I did see that no ones is showing up in the forums like they were in before the upgrade or is that something that was CUT OUT by the new upgrade in the forums format?

Nothing was intentionally cut out.

Can you give me a few days, at least, to look at it? We're 24 hours or so into the new forums.....

Give *me* some time to get things straight.

I've disabled tags until I can determine why you were forced to use them for one post, but not the other. 

Signatures are enabled. Someone must have hit the wrong switch. You can modify your signature by clicking the arrow next to your name at the top of the page, then clicking on "Account Settings." Look on the far right for Signature and edit it there.

I'll take your word that you can edit signatures now, but it sure doesn't show up for me.  When I select Account settings, there are three sections:  Overview, Email Address, and Password.  On the Overview section, there is Other settings, and under that is Notification Settings, Edit Profile, and Ignored Users - none of which has anything related to signatures.  The Email Address and Password sections also have nothing related to signatures.  I've tried this with Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.

I see Old Sarge is showing a signature, so I'll take it that's it's possible, but where?

What do you get when you click here?

------------------------------

Okay, another glitch resolved. Should be there now. (Probably wasn't if anyone clicked on it in the 2 minutes between post and edit.)

Edited by LORAdmin

Now it's there.  That section was not there an hour ago.

I fully understand that any major software change will have growing pains.  That you for diligently working on a Saturday to get some of these resolved!

• The topic was locked