Light-O-Rama Forums

Upgrade Lic

james morris

I want to go from advance to Pro Lic if I do will I still have to buy a 1 year subsction also or is it covered in the upgrade right now I have 4.2

• 2 weeks later...

Question along the same line. I'm running 3.11.2 Advanced, if I buy a SuperStarSequencer licence will I be able to upgrade to S4? From what I can find on LOR site and Forums I think I can but want to make sure.

4 minutes ago, dbltrukr1 said:

Question along the same line. I'm running 3.11.2 Advanced, if I buy a SuperStarSequencer licence will I be able to upgrade to S4? From what I can find on LOR site and Forums I think I can but want to make sure.

At last check, and I've no reason to think it changed, purchasing a SSE license would renew your current license.

This would keep you at the same license level, though. Thus if you are currently ad Advanced, you will still be at an Advanced License, but renewed for another year.

On 2/12/2016 at 3:58 PM, Don said:

At last check, and I've no reason to think it changed, purchasing a SSE license would renew your current license.

Correct, hasn't changed.

Any one of the following purchases also counts as a license renewal:

• License upgrade (for example Basic to Basic Plus, or Advanced to Pro, or Basic to Pro, or whatever).
  • SuperStar license (for example 2 CCR, or 24 CCR, or 80 CCR, or whatever).
  • SuperStar upgrade (for example 2 CCR to 4 CCR, or 24 CCR to 40 CCR, or 2 CCR to 80 CCR, or whatever).

If you make any of those purchases, there is no reason to also purchase a license renewal at that time.