Light-O-Rama Forums

New forum

aesl1982

6 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Does not appear to be.

Okay. I'd like to let things on the forum settle in a bit before getting the Tapatalk re-enabled. I'll ask the powers that be to see about Tapatalk next week.

20 minutes ago, plasmadrive said:

Hate the pop up box on every single window.. very annoying..

So did I until I actually read what it said (including the link that explained what it was), and realized that selecting the link to accept what it was asking about was a good thing.  No more popup, and if someone else added a message to this thread while I was typing this one, it would notify me - very similar to what the old forum did.

Signature - not yet..

The background profile pic option is pretty cool though.

Don't even have to visit my profile - just hold your curser over my stable pic and background shows up.

Nice.

2 hours ago, TGabriel said:

I find the new forum to be very slow.

It could be my computer, but did not have it with the old forum.

Thomas

Will add it to the list of things to check out. New forum isn't quite 24 hours old. Give me some time to figure out what's going on as well.

I'm hoping there is a setting that fixes this that I have not found.

When viewing on a computer, anytime someone hits enter to start a new line, it is displayed as a double line space instead of a single line space.  This is particularly annoying when there is a lit of items.  For example I recently typed a post that had a list of strings numbers with universe and channel data on each line.  Because it displayed as double spaced, the darn thing took an entire page.  I do regularly use a double space at the beginning of a new paragraph, but I type it that way (which now displays as a quadruple spaced.

I second what K6ccc said about the double line space. It bites!

Can we get back to a single line space?

1) this

2) bites

3) yes

4) it

5) does

:)

Thanks Bob.  I had not looked at the page source (Firefox took that away quite a few revisions ago), but that would explain it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2016 at 10:25 PM, LORAdmin said:

Okay. I'd like to let things on the forum settle in a bit before getting the Tapatalk re-enabled. I'll ask the powers that be to see about Tapatalk next week.

Okay, so it was a bit longer than anticipated, but Tapatalk *should* be working.

Tapatalk users, please advise.