Light-O-Rama Forums

16 ccr sequence for Mary Did You Know in lms format

lightzilla

For a very limited time I will leave it open for downloading.

The song is by Pentatonix 

I put complete but I may touch it up later on in the year. In this sequence you will see 3 different Mary's, & two different babies Jesus, & other drawings. I'M not 100% certain but perhaps if you have Nutcracker you might be able to touch the lms file up & replace Mary with just  one Mary (like the one where Mary is holding baby Jesus t is a good one to keep in one section). Choose 1 baby Jesus.  It is a complete sequence but like I mentioned I did some testing in regards to drawing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3gc2p8ae9wb988h/Mary_Did_You_Know_16_CCR_Tree_complete_sup.zip

Edited by lightzilla
  • Like 1

Thank you

Your welcome.  

Just a quick note here folks......I will be making a new 16 ccr tree sequence, but any after that they may end up being a 17 or 18 ccr tree sequence. as I have enough ccp lights to make a 18 ccr tree. Actually I have enough for a 20 ccr tree, but I want to keep a ccp controller as a spare.

Edited by lightzilla

Your all welcome. I am working on a new one now. I can't say when it will be completed but I will get it done. 

You are all welcome. I didn't get to fancy on this song. I may touch the song up later in the year. I am getting bit fancier on the next release......however it will take some time before it is released.  I put very limited time but I am leaving this up a bit longer. 

Edited by lightzilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Mary did you know, by Rascal Flats, and want to add my new 16ccb tree to the mix.  Can I get this from you?  the download link is set to private.

• Like 1