Light-O-Rama Forums

Just Finished.. 4th of July Face Why I Love America

Old Sarge

Just finished most of this.

Still have some tweeking to do on it.. If you want it I will share ...

I hope you are planning a 4th of July Show for all our troops past and present.

I will be having another 4th of July party cook out and will be inviting a lot of the troops from Edwards AFB over for a free BBQ and pool party.

If You Want this let me know.. I know the timing is off a little but also comes from the way I recorded it.

I may break it down a little and use some sections between other parts of my show.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2016 at 6:41 AM, xmaskarl said:

Sarge, I would like a copy also, if still available!  xmaskarl@live.com

Fix your e mail address and you may get somethings... I have tried to send to the mail you have listed and it has come back more then just once... also have tried to send things to you on a different forum page and it always comes back.

or e mail me if you are one that is scared to put your right mail address here so I can send it to you.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Old Sarge,

Super work!  If you do not mind can you shoot me over a copy.

Many Thanks

chaospuptemp-LOR@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

As a former Marine, I want to thank you for your service to our country, and, of course, your efforts here.  I would love this sequence, and anything else you want to share.  In return, I offer sequences for Tobey Keith's American soldier,and The Stars and stripes forever,  They are done with 32 regular channels, eight rgb channels, and a pixcon 16 horizontal matrix.

Good job Sarge!  I would also like a copy. 

Thank you,

Scott

drvss1966@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...