Light-O-Rama Forums

Birthday party ideas?

Kevowatts

Would love to do something for my wife's birthday. Something small in the living room, kinda rearrange it for a party atmosphere club like and do some lights. Thinking of an arch or 2 and some sticks maybe some spots. Anyone ever do something like this? Will have to do it in secret the sequencing of a few of her favorite songs and maybe a dubstep mix happy birthday or something. Only have 3 weeks though. I think I can do it. Have to build the arches and sticks.

yes I would love to get some rgb floods and go that route also, not in budget this year for the floods and controller. thought about just using some cheap colored spots but still looking at it.

I did a deal for a wedding reception. Turned out great too.

Using 10W LED RGB floods I hacked myself.

DSC06113_zps813b7bcb.jpg

DSC06115_zpse20407c4.jpg

DSC06119_zps5caefc45.jpg

DSC06122_zpsd86104eb.jpg

DSC06129_zpse6439eb4.jpg

DSC06142_zpsc29941f7.jpg

DSC06143_zps64b18847.jpg

yes I would love to get some rgb floods and go that route also, not in budget this year for the floods and controller. thought about just using some cheap colored spots but still looking at it.

I would recommend fire machines they don't cost as much as LORs floods and are easily controlled with dmx. Just make sure you have high ceilings!  :D

Edited by canadianchristmas