Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for any 12 ccr sequences

james morris

On 1/9/2016 at 9:36 PM, james morris said:

Will be getting the 16 channel holiday coro plug and play set up now will get it in may

I broke down and ordered it as well. Hope i am not biting off more than i can chew.

Been reading up on it and it seems easy enough minus the DMX part. Not sure what to expect here.

Guess it will be a lot easier once i have it in front of me and set up.I am just now getting the hang of dumb rgb's so this a big leap. :)

7 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

I broke down and ordered it as well. Hope i am not biting off more than i can chew.

Been reading up on it and it seems easy enough minus the DMX part. Not sure what to expect here.

Guess it will be a lot easier once i have it in front of me and set up.I am just now getting the hang of dumb rgb's so this a big leap. :)

Setting up a 16 ccr tree is one thing but sequencing it is another.  If your planning to buy your ccr tree sequences then buy from one of the the best which is Holiday sequences. If you are going with free sequences then you have a few folks that share & the Grinch is one of them that share. You will need to find out who else shares. Note this though.....when you pay for ccr tree sequences you no doubt will get fancier stuff (like rolling eyes, characters walking, & different mouth moments),  ....when you go with shared ccr tree sequence you may get some of that but you may get more along the lines of characters sliding across the tree , or up & down the tree. ( they are shared after all).  If I ever become a nice guy & share then I will send one your way. The lightzilla sharing the ccr tree stuff now is an impostor.  Strange that he has the same avatar as me.

If you are planning to do your own ccr tree sequencing than you better get practicing. Buy some sequences, grab a few shared ones, watch all videos on sequencing ccr / pixel trees.......otherwise you end up like me doing it from scratch & learning as you go without learning from any videos.

Edited by lightzilla
  • Like 1

Lightzilla is correct, setting up the tree is the easy part.  Programming takes time to learn.  You have time if you get started now, just watch the LOR videos for Super Star or Pixel Editor and choose which look you prefer for your tree.  

Purchasing is always an option unless the you are unable to find your song already sequenced, in that case you will need to program it yourself.   Besides Holiday Sequences mentioned above, you can check out http://www.valleycenterholidaylights.com/sequences.html or go to Brian's site on Superstar.  I bought several sequences just to look at the way they programed certain effects.  You will be amazed at what you can learn just by looking at how people create effects.  But the most important part is to have fun  doing it.  

Thanks guys. For now i plan to buy 3 or 4 CCR sequences and go from there.

Holiday Sequences is the site i have been looking at and found some that i like.

But i will check out the other site as well.

Does anyone know if there are any Halloween CCR sequences? I have been looking but cannot find anything.

20 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Thanks guys. For now i plan to buy 3 or 4 CCR sequences and go from there.

Holiday Sequences is the site i have been looking at and found some that i like.

But i will check out the other site as well.

Does anyone know if there are any Halloween CCR sequences? I have been looking but cannot find anything.

Last I had heard holiday sequences was supposed to be coming out with Halloween songs for a ccr matrix for this season. The new site is coming out soon and we'll see for sure 

That would be great if they did. I would love to get some Halloween ones.

Does anyone know if there is a filler sequence that looks like a Christmas tree with lights? or just snow flakes or something?

10 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

That would be great if they did. I would love to get some Halloween ones.

Does anyone know if there is a filler sequence that looks like a Christmas tree with lights? or just snow flakes or something?

That would be very simple to create.

2 hours ago, Grinch said:

That would be very simple to create.

Yup especially with pixel editors snowflake effect 

On 2/3/2016 at 6:15 AM, gsmith37064 said:

Like was mentioned above the folks at Holiday Sequences is going to be offering Halloween ccr sequences (for a ccr Matrix ). They may have already started working on them. There may be a couple of free ones coming who know. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did somebody say free.

Thanks for sharing this sequence. Your timings were perfect. My computers hard drive died just as I was backing up, so I lost everything. Luckily I had some older files backed up. This sequence saved my bacon.

IFQfwTJ3eps

https://youtu.be/IFQfwTJ3eps

Edited by bbayjohn
Youtube link fail
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, bbayjohn said:

Did somebody say free.

Thanks for sharing this sequence. Your timings were perfect. My computers hard drive died just as I was backing up, so I lost everything. Luckily I had some older files backed up. This sequence saved my bacon.

IFQfwTJ3eps

https://youtu.be/IFQfwTJ3eps

How did it save your "Bacon" as you put it? Well I am glad it helped you out.

Well it all started the moment my computer died. I noticed it was behaving slow and sluggish so I thought I better back everything up. Only problem was the flash drive card was full. So I cleared the flash drive onto the desktop. I then went to back up my new files and wouldn't you know it, that's when the HDD failed. I was shattered. I had no Show. Had to start afresh with a new computer.  No sequences No channel configuration and it was the first week of December.

Within 2 days I had this sequence up and running. Lots of people loved it, they loved it so much that they would turn the radio right up & I kept turning it down at the computer.   ;)

1 hour ago, bbayjohn said:

Well it all started the moment my computer died. I noticed it was behaving slow and sluggish so I thought I better back everything up. Only problem was the flash drive card was full. So I cleared the flash drive onto the desktop. I then went to back up my new files and wouldn't you know it, that's when the HDD failed. I was shattered. I had no Show. Had to start afresh with a new computer.  No sequences No channel configuration and it was the first week of December.

Within 2 days I had this sequence up and running. Lots of people loved it, they loved it so much that they would turn the radio right up & I kept turning it down at the computer.   ;)

It was number 2 in Australia, & number 3 in New Zealand  & number 8 here in Canada.  So you can see why folks liked the song.