Light-O-Rama Forums

10 W RGB Floods

building2

The 10w flood is bright. I have no floods to compare it to but I have a 10 watt LED lightbulb next to me and the box says that that is equivalent to 60w incandescent.

The best way to judge is to watch videos.

I had mine on a fence, and once it moved and was just visible three houses away.

If you want something really bright, have a look at the 50w floods!

I was surprised at how bright they were.  I'm using 8 of the 10w LOR RGB floods across the front of my house and they illuminate the entire thing.  I have two suspended from the soffits above the garage and then the other 6 are mounted to 5' fence poles across the front.  Our siding is somewhere between off-white and beige.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the information it is very helpful. Sorry for the delay in response but I haven't been able to get back to the forum until now.

The 10w LOR floods at full white would be comparable to a 50w halogen bulb, maybe a little less. But with single color red, green or blue, much less. Unlike landscape light which might be out in the open, many use the LOR floods to backwash walls where you tend to get much greater impack.  Especially if you have 2 or more.

I haded five under a 28' porch roof and 3 shinging down on a 16' aarage door and I really liked the effect.