Light-O-Rama Forums

Dubstep/Techno Christmas and or Halloween

sjsocane

Hey Guys and Gals..  I am a big fan of non traditional music (traditional music with an updated beat :) ) for my display.  I would love to hear your thoughts and music choices for the holidays.  I am more than willing to share my music for both holidays.  Even if its just the name of the song you're thinking about using or you actually have a timing program to share with everyone.

My first idea for 2016 is Sauniks  Carol of the Bells... I have more music if interested... 

I use both in both my shows Dubstep is great for light shows have more dubstep then techno I use 6 for Christmas and I have 9 for Halloween making 3 more for Halloween

Yeah James pretty much my whole show is Dubstep. I find it hard to find sometimes so I figured by making a post for people to follow they could share the names and music used in there shows. 

For Halloween I use a lot of Figures Dubstep.  For Christmas I find it a little more difficult to find...

The ones I use for christmas are not realy for christmas but I use rock and country songs also to break it up

I sent you a couple James.  Hopefully it worked.. Still trying to figure out the Google Drive thing... If it worked I will send you some more if you want..