Light-O-Rama Forums

Power up elves intro

Need more lights

Here is one of my 2015 videos, I just shot and up-loaded it last night. Came out kinda cute.

Both these little guys voices are me playing with an audio editor.(yes that's really me :ph34r:) Let me know what you think. It always gets a laugh out of my "stalkers"

• Like 10

Glad it's giving you ideas, I didn't want to be like everyone doing the THX intro, or the Christmas Vacation Griswold intro. I wanted something different. I made this the first year I did LOR and was only 16 channels, I up graded it to 32 for this year. I'm making a part 2 but it does take time. The dialog is done but still need to do the sound FX....and the sequencing of course.  Head start for next year.

LOL. yeah that was cute. Nice plug for LOR!

Liked that huh? I didn't even have a director when I made that...it was a poke for a Christmas gift! ;)

​

OMG that was hysterical.  It is said that plagiarism is the greatest form of flattery and if that is true, I plan on flattering the heck out of you next year.......that is if you don't mind.  I'd like to use that concept and personalize it using some of my neighbors.  Need More Lights, that was truly fantastic.  Thank you for sharing.  I can't wait to show my wife, she will get a big kick out of it.

John

That's so great...I'm stealing it too. I've got a whole year to come up with my script or I might just steal that too!

That's one of the best videos I have seen on these forums, very creative! Like others, I am already working on something like this. Thanks for sharing. Good Job !

BIG Thanks everyone! It took me awhile to make it. Never used an audio editor or anything, had to learn it all to do it....a lot of swearing, key board pounding, wife asking me if I was o.k. and monitor shaking was involved.  LOL. This is just the power up clip of them. They wreak havoc throughout my show. If any of you are planning on doing something like this, DO IT! you won't regret it!! These guys keep people from driving off in between songs, and everybody LOVES them. They really make my show...entertaining? as if the lights aren't enough?! I mean, we call our displays a show, Right?

I posted it to give people different ideas beyond the run of the mill Griswold/THX stuff. I wanted to have something original.

Of course if you want to steal my dialog, I can't stop you, I posted it......world wide on YouTube..sooo.....see you in court sonny... Just kidding, feel free, but you won't find it in sequence sharing, Sorry. 

P.s. if you want to see what else I've done with them... come see my display in person. :P VBG....But that's just because I don't have any video of them. ;)

Yes, I'm a wise a$$ :D​.

Awesome Job, been wanting to try something like that and my son is a producer so he can hook me up with the audio editing. Thanks for the ideas, my brain is boiling with more ideas now. Only 325 days left to do all this work. STRESS