Light-O-Rama Forums

I've been waiting ten years......

Say watt??

I like the idea of a train or something else animated. I have a large yard and the house is about 100 feet from the road so whatever I do has to be large in order to been seen.

Anyone know of large items for the yard? A big train would be cool for my Polar Express sequence!

Check out G scale trains, G stands for Garden, got plans for one for 2017.

I would love to! I was searching around on Bing and found O Gauge trains and something called garden trains, but those aren't big enough.

I want something like the size of a PowerWheel jeep. If I used my daughter's Barbie Jeep she would probably get a little upset, but it may be worth it.

The G scale trains can come in different sizes.

That's awesome, but a little more than I was looking for.  I wanted electric so I can control it remotely for the light show, yet still let kids ride it during the day.

Ideally, something like one of these:  

193lbkbn5vyopjpg.jpg

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=12335&promo=Category-NewArrivals&catid=60&PID=7103102&source=cj&utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=CPA&utm_campaign=CJ

I just am not willing to fork over that much money.  ($23,000)

I may try a build something myself if I can't find what I am looking for at a price that will let me keep making payments on the house!