Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP extension cords?

Daniel Peck

Lor is trying to make some for them. They do not recommend using any as of now due to the controller and power supply is specifically for those 100 nodes

• 2 months later...
On December 13, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Rayburn said:

Yes, those are the 1 meter cables I use on my CCBs.

I've tried to contact them a couple of times to see if the have the black cables in stock but have not heard back.  Did you get black or white?

On December 13, 2015 at 10:01 AM, BMurray said:

I'm using 20' cables from HC. My longest run is 70' to my circles. No issues with lag or power

Do they plug directly into the CCB connectors or did you have cut the connectors and solder pigtails onto the CCBs?

Thanks,

Todd

4 hours ago, toddm1919 said:

I've tried to contact them a couple of times to see if the have the black cables in stock but have not heard back.  Did you get black or white?

Do they plug directly into the CCB connectors or did you have cut the connectors and solder pigtails onto the CCBs?

Thanks,

Todd

They will plug right into the ccb connectors. I bought one a while back just to see. They fit just fine and no modification required.

• 4 months later...

It was posted in another topic that Seasonal Entertainment was going out of business.  I have emailed and called with no replies.  Anyone know, if it is true? 

If so, is there another supplier of extensions for CCPs/CCBs?

I emailed SE a week or two ago too for the same extensions and i haven't heard back either.  If you find another vendor please let me know. 

I made an order from SE two months ago they took my money however I have not received the extensions and cannot get a reply either.

• 2 months later...

As I paid with my Paypal they chased down the vendor and I received a refund.  Cut and spliced in 8 feet of 18 gauge wire to extend a couple of strings with no issues. Voided my CCB warranty however moved my controller to a spot on my roof line that makes it easier to access during the show season in lots of snow. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2015 at 11:01 AM, BMurray said:

I'm using 20' cables from HC. My longest run is 70' to my circles. No issues with lag or power

What is HC?

I would like to extend the distance fro the controller box to a couple of my CCP's. Would this solution work for that?

• The topic was locked