Light-O-Rama Forums

Show with interactive not working the way I need.. any ideas?

plasmadrive

I have a show set up with several musical sequences and some interactive animation sequences.  If I interrupt a music show with a trigger for an animation sequence, it piles the animated sequence on top of the music sequence and plays at the same time, instead of stopping the musical one and running the animated one. If I trigger a music sequence it does what I would expect it to do, stops the one playing and starts the triggered one.

I am using Soundboard which say it should stop whatever is playing and play what I triggered..

Anyway to fix that so the triggered, regardless of whether it is animation or musical, will stop what is playing and play what is called for?  

The only way I know of to fix this is to convert the animation sequences to musical sequences and use a blank audio file generated from audacity.

The only way I know of to fix this is to convert the animation sequences to musical sequences and use a blank audio file generated from audacity.

Yeah.. that is what I am trying to avoid.  For some reason the musical sequence will override the animated but not the other way around.. I think it is a bug in the software..