Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie here hoping for some help with sequences espc. Griswold intro.

Jwil232

Hi all, firstly I could not be happier to finally be a part of the LOR community. After hours and hours of working, I am only up to 4 songs for this year and they are beginner level at best. If anyone would be willing to share their Holiday sequences with me I would greatly appreciate it. I am working with 32 channels and am especially looking for a Griswold Christmas light intro but anythong else would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and Happy Hooidays.

post your e mail address so we can send some to you. or e mail me

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge

Hi Sarge! would you happen to have any 16 ch sequences you could share? this is my first year. thanks if you can! workmancomm@yahoo.com

Hello!  I am also brand new to LOR and am super excited to soon be the only one in my neighborhood with an animated+FM radio lighting display!!  Trying to get a head start on building a show so I can hit the ground running with decorating when my LOR controller shows up on my doorstep this weekend (I will be busy... hoping the weather cooperates!).

If any of you veteran LOR folks would kindly share some good sequence+audio files I'd be grateful.  Email is rjrosamond+LOR@gmail.com.  Thanks so much and happy holidays!

Hey Sarge can I have a little help too please. First year and am way behind already. I am just 32 channel.  For Now

Thanks

tpadgham@sbcglobal.net

Hello Sarge. WOuld you be willing to share a few 16 channels ones please. i bought a whole bunch of 32 channel one from the store but would love some 16 channel one to work with.thanks in advance

mario6585@gmail.com

Hi Sarge, Merry Christmas!!!  I love the Griswold intro, have never seen that.  Can you send that one to me please?

Thank you,

Chris

MrktMan73@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...