Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone sharing "12 Days of Christmas"

gorichgo

If so, I'd love to add it to my show.  Looking for the sequence with mega tree and/or mini trees.

Thank you,

Rich

gorichgo@yahoo.com

I have a version I am working on... did the singing faces first and havent finished it yyet.. it will be 80 channels when i finish... hopefully later this evening or tomorrow i will have it done.. but its not the traditional one... its the Straight No Chaser Version of it..

I have a version I am working on... did the singing faces first and havent finished it yyet.. it will be 80 channels when i finish... hopefully later this evening or tomorrow i will have it done.. but its not the traditional one... its the Straight No Chaser Version of it..

Sounds good Sarge!

Thanks,

gorichgo@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Sarge, I would appreciagte a copy.

I like this the studio verus  live version of the song by SNC.

mkpageler@comcast.net

Mike

• 4 months later...

This post is a few months old, but I thought I'd add to it.

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their sequence for Straight No Chaser's 12 Days of Christmas.  I've done about half, but I am stuck on a few parts and I'm looking for ideas if you're willing to share.  Let me know and I'll PM you my email. (I've had bad experiences posting it in other forums in the past.)

Thanks.

Edited by Little_b

7 hours ago, Little_b said:

This post is a few months old, but I thought I'd add to it.

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their sequence for Straight No Chaser's 12 Days of Christmas.  I've done about half, but I am stuck on a few parts and I'm looking for ideas if you're willing to share.  Let me know and I'll PM you my email. (I've had bad experiences posting it in other forums in the past.)

Thanks.

kinda hard to send without your e mail address isnt it? e mail me 

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com