Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO concert ticket available for Dec. 5th in Ontario

k6ccc

I have two tickets to the TSO concert on Saturday 5 December in Ontario, however my wife has decided not to go.  Therefore, I have one ticket available if someone would like to go.  The concert is at 3:00 PM, and it's $74 plus all the extra charges.  I'll have to verify, but it ends up in the $85 to $90 range, and I will verify that.  Seats are on the right hand section on the floor in the second row.

If interested, let me know...

I see you have a floor seat. The floor is a good seat, you should have no issue selling it....but....make sure you look behind you when you see those in higher seats looking back. Many on the floor missed some amazing effects because they did not realize that the effects were taking place. My fiance went with me on Thurs for TSO in Des Moines Iowa. She was not looking forward to it....thought it was a guy with a violin and a guy with an electric guitar. She walked out in AWE! Said it was the most amazing show she had seen. ENJOY.

I see you have a floor seat. The floor is a good seat, you should have no issue selling it....but....make sure you look behind you when you see those in higher seats looking back. Many on the floor missed some amazing effects because they did not realize that the effects were taking place. My fiance went with me on Thurs for TSO in Des Moines Iowa. She was not looking forward to it....thought it was a guy with a violin and a guy with an electric guitar. She walked out in AWE! Said it was the most amazing show she had seen. ENJOY.

- bump -

Still have one ticket left for the the TSO concert in Ontario, California on Saturday December 5th at 3:00 PM. Let me know if interested.

• The topic was locked