Light-O-Rama Forums

I need song ideas!

thebaronn

Hello all! I need some input because I suck! OK so LOR has ruined my, when I hear a song I only think of what I can do with it with LOR! I am building a Valentine's display for my wife and I one definite song and one maybe.

She definitely wants "Love Stinks" (from the wedding singer, lol)

And I was thinking of Van Halen's "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" but she wasn't too keen on that one.

Here is a link to one of my Christmas songs (its not an actual Christmas song, but it is the only video I have. This song has changed since the first day this video was taken but you get the idea)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=694P6NiOp_I

Forgive the video, my dubbing ability sucks at 4am.

As you can see and hear from the video I like fast songs showing the speed capable of LOR (i'll give you one clue as to where I spent my late nights in my early twenties, lol). All the Christmas song I have are remixes and nothing traditional. So I would like to keep that non-traditional theme. I do not get a lot of traffic like everyone else does, but I definitely hear when I have some people who like the music and that puts a big smile on my face. (its even better when I have my 5 year old talk to them over the radio with a 5 second delay! Everyone honking their horns!)

So if you have any Valentine's song ideas I would like to hear them.

Also, St. Patrick's day is coming up, I already have 3 Irish songs (techno/dance versions of course) so if you have any ideas about that also. You can never start too early! Hey that should be a motto.

LOR: You can never start too early! And you are never finished! You can always go bigger! Lights on sale, WHERE? And you are a SICK SICK person who needs help!

Thank you all for you help.

Eric