Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for RGB Toy Sack Sequence

derekb

I went over all my songs last night since the rain kept me from continuing to install lights and I completely forgot about adding all the RGB stuff to my Toy Sack by Bob Rivers sequence. If anyone is willing to share or sell me that sequence, I would greatly appreciate it. Really just need to add RGB arches, windows, garage, and 2 wreaths. If not, not a huge deal. I will copy and paste from other elements and not take full advantage of the RGB pixels on those elements for this song this year. Thanks in advance. derekb@derekb.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to add this song to my playlist this year so I was about to ask for the same song....I have a small 12 strand CCR type tree. If you end up finding it, or figure out some good timing marks to the song, please feel free to share. I do a lot of sequencing of the RGB things in another software product thats freeware so if I ever get it done this season I'll drop the xml file and you can look at it. Also looking for a good version of deck the halls and galloping jingle bells....10ryanlucas@gmail.com if anyone is willing/able to share. 

Cheers!
Ryan