Light-O-Rama Forums

super star will only show my matrix

travis p

im trying to get super star to show my complete display in its preview when playing but it only shows my matrix i have checked every thing i can find no change PLEASE HELP it worked ok in 3 but not in 4.0 pro

Please email your visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it.

The visualization file will end with .lee and will be at:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / Visualizations / Editor

Yes, I received them and looked at them. You were correct to use "scrunch the sequencing grid" in order to get everything in less than 24 rows, because 24 rows is the most that Instant Sequence can do.

It looks like superstar has some bugs in it when using "scrunch the sequencing grid". It doesn't always do the timing map correctly. Click on the "Timing Map" button in the Instant Sequence dialog box. In the Timing Map dialog box make sure there are check marks for all the rows in your display. If not, click on "Set Freq Spectrum" and it will do it.The default is "Low to High." I played with it and I found I got better results using "High to Low." After selecting "High to Low" click on the "Set Freq Spectrum" button.

That will fix most the problems, but there is another bug that makes it so your white trees on the left never come on. I have found the source of the bug and the fix will be in the next release. I will also email you a way to get the fix tonight.

• 1 month later...

brian the fix you e mailed worked fine untill my computer did an update now its just like it was befor the fix any ideas?