Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have a Star Wars sequence to share?

rhino

I'm looking for a Star Wars sequence to replace 2014's Let It Go sequence.

I don't have RGB or singing trees.  :(  Just straight LOR channels, and lots of them.

If you're willing to share your work, it would be greatly appreciated!

the5prescotts@gmail.com

• 5 weeks later...

rhino... you got mail... and its for free... totally free... please avoid buying sequences off e bay... most there are things we give freely here if you just wait long enough for us to read your mail..

• 1 year later...

I'd be interested in a copy as well.  Thanks in advance.  My email is pouterson@blueheaveninc.com.  

Paul Outerson

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new one almost finished, just have to figure out the last few seconds. It is from music I got off of Amazon for The Last Jedi Teaser trailer. I'll put it in a dropbox for anyone who wants it as soon as I finish the final little bit.

Here is a sequence for the music to "The Last Jedi" teaser trailer:

YouTube Link of the visualizer file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ06uQ2o48Y

Here is the Dropbox File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bv5895z3fx45fp/Star Wars Last Jedi Teaser Trailer.lms?dl=0

The Music was purchased on Amazon from L'orchestra Cinematique. It is the teaser trailer music vesion, not the final cut trailer version. I purchased both, but I went with the shorter song because it has both the lightside and darksid music incorporated. The sequence is nothing special, but I just wanted to incorporate something from Star Wars since I have the complete Kurt Adler set in my display.

First year newbie here.  Bought the TSO package so I am up and running and have downloaded additional sequences to play with as well.

What I don't have is Star Wars sequences and I'd appreciate any and all that you can share with me.  None can be found on any of the links I visited in the forum pinned post.

Email is petefanning@hotmail.com.  Thx!

I would like a copy of Star Wars Melody 16 CCR tree if anyone has it please. The boys in my neighborhood are all begging for me to put it up (too many Frozen songs for girls). Can't seem to find one to purchase or I would. Thank you in advance. 

Email: aberidddle@gmail.com