Light-O-Rama Forums

Whip Nae/Nae

caniac

I'll be done with the faces tonight for Silento-Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)

you da man, your Eminem sequence is running in my show as we speak.  you do awesome work!!

Edited by caniac

It is done all though Microsoft expressions does freeze on the mouth movements and can not keep up at some points from time to time on the mouth movements I have not found a software better then it so I use that right now when I have time to get videos but here is the faces for Silento-Watch Me (Whip Nae/Nae) and it has been raining here all week so can not get live video of it until the rain stops

Thank You Chet for that compliment see you made the paper as well congrats on that.

May I ask...what is Microsoft expressions. Google didn't help me find anything that seemed like it would animate a mouth.

It is done all though Microsoft expressions does freeze on the mouth movements and can not keep up at some points from time to time on the mouth movements I have not found a software better then it so I use that right now when I have time to get videos but here is the faces for Silento-Watch Me (Whip Nae/Nae) and it has been raining here all week so can not get live video of it until the rain stops

Thank You Chet for that compliment see you made the paper as well congrats on that.

Great work as always.

I have tried 4 or 5 different ones and Microsoft expressions did the best on keeping up with the mouths but saw it froze or could not keep up but I have not tried that one may try this weekend and see if it can keep up

Thanks for the advice