Light-O-Rama Forums

how do you do it

kingfish

going through the i constantly see pics and files already open in the post. i figured out how to add a linf for yoy to open but how do i post it already opened

i see post with vidios already opened where all you have to do is hit the play button or a large pic in the post. anytime i try to add a pic or a video i always get file to large . so i usr droplink or one note which adds a link so the reader can click on and view, 

I use photobucket. Copy the IMG link from photobucket and paste it here. Opens right up when looked at without having to click on it to another hyperlink. Same with video.

Camel%20Spider_zpstlx66eni.jpg

Most of the videos that you see where you just click on them and they start playing are actually links to other websites such as youtube. I don't think you can actually post a video on LOR but you can link to a video that you uploaded to another site.

This is actually a link to youtube but it shows as a video:

Edited by Mr. P

• 2 months later...

If you put the YouTube URL in as text it puts in the YouTube video inline.

Thank you! I had been using the 'link' button and could not figure out how everyone was getting their video to show on the post.

• 2 weeks later...

I just copy the address of the you tube video on the top in the address bar and then just paste it here

pictures I haven't got to posting yet so I can help you there..

• The topic was locked