Light-O-Rama Forums

whats the easy way to find the total length of a show?

portcity_gt

Open Windows explorer and select the MP3 files, and see how long they are. Depending on your Windows settings, you may see the total time at the bottom of the Windows Explorer screen.

Oh, i was thinking there was a way to see it in the lor software.

....we're talkin like 50 songs, i guess i can add them all up if i have to.

Just remember, that if you have used "EDIT /Change Total Time in the SE, the audio file time and the sequence time may be different. If you shorten a sequence with change total time the audio file will be unchanged, Just the sequence will be truncated.

You shouldn't have to add them up.

Select them all (Using Ctrl+Click) in Windows Explorer. If you don't have a total time at the bottom, RIGHT click and select properties. Look around in the tabs there. You should see the total time.

Just remember, that if you have used "EDIT /Change Total Time in the SE, the audio file time and the sequence time may be different. If you shorten a sequence with change total time the audio file will be unchanged, Just the sequence will be truncated.

Unless something has changed in later versions, it's really not good practice to try and edit total time of audio sequences. Creating a new audio sequence based on the newly edited audio file, and then copying the events over has always works flawlessly. (Trying to edit total time of an audio sequence, not so much.)

You shouldn't have to add them up.

Select them all (Using Ctrl+Click) in Windows Explorer. If you don't have a total time at the bottom, RIGHT click and select properties. Look around in the tabs there. You should see the total time.

Ok thanks, ill give it a shot.