Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2015 Halloween show

1983ss454

2nd year doing Halloween, this year I added a pixel pumpkin arch made up of 44 pumpkins with 2811 12v pixels running off of a sandevices E6804. I also added 8 eBay RGB floods running of a 24 channel LOR DC board. The pixel arch has been a big hit, I'm big fan of the RGB floods, I think they make a huge addition to the show.

Thanks for looking

Tony

Edited by 1983ss454

Looks Awesome, also can you please give me the eBay link for the floods you got?

Thanks.

Edited by canadianchristmas

Looks Awesome, also can you please give me the eBay link for the floods you got?

Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/151054519193

Saves quite a bit of money, but they need to be hacked to work. There's s good thread on here about doing it. Pm me if you want the link to it

Videos of your Halloween display already??????????

I am doing one, but most of the stuff I need is still somewhere in China.  :o

Videos of your Halloween display already??????????

I am doing one, but most of the stuff I need is still somewhere in China.  :o

I tend to be early, I had my pumpkin arch built, tested and stored away before March, and I had my RGB floods hacked, tested and stored away in May. I was supposed to light tomorrow night but the wife begged for it to start last weekend

A few have shared their pumpkins arch (did you earlier this year) and there's no denying it, they are way cool.

I just have to figure out how to store one in the off season.

Great job and thanks for sharing.

My halloween display turned on last Saturday.  For what I'm spending on this habboy, I'm going to enjoy the display for the entire month of October.

A few have shared their pumpkins arch (did you earlier this year) and there's no denying it, they are way cool.

I just have to figure out how to store one in the off season.

Great job and thanks for sharing.

My halloween display turned on last Saturday.  For what I'm spending on this habboy, I'm going to enjoy the display for the entire month of October.

Yes I did share mine earlier in the year...

Mine comes apart into 4 trash bags full of pumpkins, and 3 sections of pvc that lay flat against the wall, then a CG-1500 controller box. Takes less room then my mini tree and arches

Thanks, the arch has been a big hit here. I will try to get some more videos of the other songs and some pictures this weekend