Light-O-Rama Forums

NEED 2 OR 3 SEQUENCES DONE!

dallasb10

I am in need of someone to program 2 or 3 new sequences for my 64 channel display. I do not have time to do the sequences myself. I will send my lor set up and whatever fee you may need. I have a youtube channel with my videos. You can look up dbuxton10 and mcclure christmas lights will come up. My favorite is nutrocker. Please message me if you are interested in helping me out.

Thanks

hmmmmmmmmmm......................sounds like your in quite the pickle ! I to am in your shoes but if you take the time and check out this forum I bet you can find all the stuff you may be looking for , I haven't been on  here long but I can tell you everyone on this site is awesome and always willing to help people in need out . So check it out get to know some of the users on here ,strike up some convo and ask away , lots of genuine people on here ! :) 

Maybe go into the newbie section and introduce yourself tell us your story :)

Welcome to the site and our craziness dallas !

It would be a big help if you put your e mail address here and posted the link to your you tube channel..

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

With a little time...few hours, you can copy/paste from "shared" sequences.  About the quickest way for you to create  a somewhat custom sequence.

So short of paying for custom sequencing, no shared or purchased sequence is going to match up with your light elements.

As far as custom work, I know forum member Matt does some and so does holidaysequences.com. But might be kind of later for this season.

This is Matt from the forum, goto my dropbox link found below, I have all my squences shared and a how to video on how to cut and paste a sequence to your setup on LOR.