Light-O-Rama Forums

Linus, Meaning of Christmas Faces

jerry72

Hi Jerry,

If you are still offering this i would love to get a copy.

greg.wayne.smith@gmail.com

Thanks Greg

On its way

Hey Jerry... I Just did an edit if you want it added to Oh Holy Night.

its better then the video I tried to make... still learning how to use movie maker software and add the sound after making the video here.. 

That is really cool sarge, never thought about doing something like that. I use a different version of that song, may have to play with it.

You actually gave me a bot on inspiration Sarge, Instead of Oh Holy Night, i combined it with Hallelujah from Cloverton. Once i get a chance to record it, i will post a video.

I would like to see it when you finished. I was playing with Audacity etc. learning how to edit , shorten, and add songs etc. when i did that one... Id like a copy of yours when its done..

If you want mine just let me know... I share everything I get when I can unless I am asked not to..

I would like to see it when you finished. I was playing with Audacity etc. learning how to edit , shorten, and add songs etc. when i did that one... Id like a copy of yours when its done..

If you want mine just let me know... I share everything I get when I can unless I am asked not to..

If i am lucky, mother nature will stop long enough to let me record the video on Saturday.

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2016 at 5:38 PM, debtoews said:

Can I still get a copy of this??  debtoews@comcast.net -  thanks!

On its way

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016 at 5:18 AM, Godney said:

Jerry excellent work may I get a copy . thanks  Rodney        rdlee64@comcast.net

Here is my new version, that i worked on during Christmas.

On 3/30/2016 at 5:18 AM, Godney said:

Jerry excellent work may I get a copy . thanks  Rodney        rdlee64@comcast.net

Sent

On 3/31/2016 at 5:21 PM, ugopj said:

Wow! I  could sure use this as my opening.  If not too late, I would appreciate a copy. Thanks in advance.

ugopj@aol.com

Sent

Jerry excellent work may I get a copy . thanks  Rodney    sneakypeteoneida@hotmail.com