Light-O-Rama Forums

12/16 Ribbon Tree for Halloween?

mikejk67

Since I don't have any "coro monsters" (nor want any since I'm all RGB), I wanted to know if anyone has done a 12 or 16 ribbon tree Halloween sequence. I have "Google it" and have no "hits" so far. The sources to buy sequences seem to oriented towards Christmas for the ribbon tree. Even Brian, who has an alter EGO related to Halloween type critters.

I've been playing around with some SuperStar animations in a file (not a real sequence, but more a collection of a set of Clip Board items that could be pasted in a real sequence). My display, if I do one will be just the "tree" (no audio as I live in place I couldn't stop traffic for a display), and a couple of plastic pumpkins and some spider lights.

I've been working on some typical Halloween graphics such as ghosts, pumpkins, monsters, witches and so on, but I'm not a great artist and would like to see what others might have created and be willing to share. I would be happy to share my file, once I learn how to upload it or put in Drop Box or some cloud server. 

I guess I need to figure out how to record my visualization and post on line. What might be the best way to do a screen recording, with cheap or free software for a windows box?

TIA

Mike

Holidaysequences.com has pixel tree sequences for party rock by Lmfao and what does the fox say. Other then that I haven't seen any that might he Halloween appropriate

Hi all  :)

Other than those above mentioned sequences, I just posted 2 star Wars sequences that would be great for Halloween.

I have been talking with Robert and I wanted to let everyone know that we decided that we would create Halloween Matrix sequences for next season. We plan to have close to 50 by Halloween of next year. I am sure this will please many people.

Sincerely,

Chris

Hi all  :)

Other than those above mentioned sequences, I just posted 2 star Wars sequences that would be great for Halloween.

I have been talking with Robert and I wanted to let everyone know that we decided that we would create Halloween Matrix sequences for next season. We plan to have close to 50 by Halloween of next year. I am sure this will please many people.

Sincerely,

Chris

That sounds good, was wondering if that would happen at some point