Light-O-Rama Forums

Davensj

Jeff F

Just asking everyone to keep Dave in your thoughts.  A very special person to him is going through some severe health issues.

Both could use all the support you can offer.

Be strong buddy!!

Thank you everyone. I sincerely appreciate the support :-)

We are hopeful something good will happen. Sometimes miracles do happen. Thank you all again

Dave, don't know what's going on but our thoughts are with you.

I just went through the last year dealing with Breast cancer with my wife.

Prayers and well wishes went a long way to keep her sane through it all, me too for that matter.

God be with you and your special someone. You and yours will be in our prayers.

May I add my prayers as well...........going thru medical issues with my Mother as well.  Stay strong and keep the faith Dave.........we never know what miracles await us...........My thoughts and prayers to you and yours............remember.............you NEVER walk alone my friend..............NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thank you everyone. I truly appreciate all good thoughts and prayers. I do my best to keep positive and always hopeful for any miracles. Your well wishes are a nice comfort. Thank you all :-)

Whatever you are going through just remember you have hundreds if not thousands of people behind you in this forum including me. And, I'm sure many more people who aren't. BTW...AWESOME job on all the sequences you and your peeps are putting out. I'm going broke. Can't wait for the next one. LOL

Thank you Jeff and BMurray! It makes me feel good knowing that. I sincerely appreciate it :-)

Everyday I still hope for a miracle. I guess having faith is what helps and makes us human. Certainly keeps me sane

:-)

• The topic was locked